2020 Terms & Conditions
On purchasing your seat(s) you are agreeing to the following:
Please note your booking is only guaranteed on successful completion of payment (made at the time of booking) you will receive a personalised email from Lucy & Richard (in addition to the automated email sent via the website) which will confirm the number of seats booked, the collect point, date & time. If you have not made payment or received an email from Lucy & Richard then your booking has not been made successfully and your seat(s) on the tour have not been reserved. If you are in any doubt whether or not your booking has been made please contact Lucy & Richard to confirm as we will be unable to refund any travel costs/hotel expenditure if Lucy & Richard have not personally confirmed your tour date. (Automated emails from the website do not constitute a booking)
If we need to cancel a Cotswolds Tour
*Due to circumstances beyond our control, or due to unforeseen events, Cotswolds Guided Tours reserves the right to amend the advertised route and/or venues advertised on the tour. We will endeavour to seek alternative venues to visit where possible which will be at no additional expense to our customers.
*Cotswolds Guided Tours reserves the right to cancel your tour at any time. In the unlikely event of this taking place, we will of course provide a full refund for each seat purchased on the tour.
* Please note we do not cancel tours because it is raining.
If you need to cancel a Cotswold Tour
1. *If you need to cancel your booking for a tour, we will re advertise your seat(s) for sale and will only be able to provide a full refund when / if your seat(s) for the date of your tour have been re-sold. (For example, if you purchase 4 seats, & we are only able to resell 3 seats, then the price paid for the 3 seats will be refunded) Please see details about the administration fee below.*
2. *If you cancel within 72 hours of your tour date, then no refund will be provided.
3. *Tickets are non-transferrable.
4. *We advise all guests to purchase travel insurance, we are more than happy to liaise with your insurer should you need to cancel & no refund (or a partial refund) has been provided.
5. *If you are not at the designated collection point on time, this counts as a cancellation & no refund will be provided.
6. *If you fail to return to the minibus at the allocated time your guide has the right to continue on with the tour & will be unable to return to the location to collect you. In this instance, your tour will be terminated & Cotswolds Guided Tours accepts no responsibility for your onward travel arrangements.
7. *We can take no responsibility for public transport (buses/trains that you may be using to reach the starting point of the tour) being cancelled or terminated & will not be able to provide a refund in these circumstances.
8. *We are unable to provide a refund due to extraordinary events / events out of our control (terrorism offences/natural disasters / global epidemics / pandemics) all of which should be covered by your travel insurance, do check your individual policy for more details.
*Administration Fee if you Cancel Your Tour(s)
Please note, there is a £10 administration fee per tour booking (per date) for any refunds issued. This cost is applied to cover the fees we are charged by the payment platform we use (The payment platform retains their fees which is deducted when a payment is initially made) & also to cover the time it takes to process the cancellation.
1. if you have booked two (2) seats on a tour, you cancel your tour & we resell your seats, you will be refunded for the original cost for your 2 seats, minus £10 administration fee.
2. if you have booked two (2) seats on two tour dates, you cancel both your tours & we resell your seats on both dates, you will be refunded for the original cost for your 2 seats for each date, minus £10 administration fee for each tour date. (i.e £10 admin fee for each date = total £20)
Cotswold Guided Tours - Collection & / or Return Service
*It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they arrive on time at the designated collection points.
We offer a free collection & return service to Moreton in Marsh railway station. We can also collect guests free of charge from Chipping Campden & Stow on the Wold (If booked onto the Famous Cotswolds Tour or Cotswold Highlights Tour).
Day Tours start from Moreton in Marsh railway station at 9.45am & finish at 4pm (Tuesday to Friday) & 10.20am - 4.30pm on Saturday's.
We will collect customers for the Famous Cotswolds Tour & the Cotswold Highlights Tour from a designated location in Stow-on-the-Wold, Chipping Campden, & Moreton in Marsh. Unfortunately we do not provide hotel collections.
If you are late to any of the collection points and the minibus has left without you, no refund will be provided.
All Cotswold Evening Tours start and finish from Moreton in Marsh Railway Station, unfortunately we are unable to collect guests for the Evening Tours from any other location.
What is Included in each Cotswolds Guided Tour
*Our Famous Cotswolds Tour & Cotswold Highlights Tour, all priced at £55pp do not include Lunch or refreshments. On the Cotswold Highlights Tour we visit Broadway Tower, there is an additional fee (£4.50pp) if guests wish to climb to the top of Broadway Tower, this fee is not included in the tour price.
*Cotswold Evening Tours are priced at £35 per person, & do not include meals or refreshments.
*Our guided tour is provided in English, we are happy to provide leaflets in alternative languages if advance notice is given.
*Booking of seats is By pre-payment only, we are unable to accept payment on the day.
During the tour we may take photographs for use on our website, social media, publicity and advertising. If you would prefer not to be included in any photographs, or for your photograph not to be used in any of the mediums mentioned above please advise your tour guide on the day of the tour, or prior to the tour taking place. Cotswolds Guided Tours reserves the right to use any photographs taken during the tour. Guests will always be informed when a photograph will be taken.
Arriving By Train from London Paddington or Oxford
*Any train times provided on this website from London Paddington and Oxford are a guide only, and we recommend that you check details before you travel to ensure you arrive at Moreton-in-Marsh train station in time for the tour to start at 9.45am (Monday to Friday) & 10.20am on Saturday's .
*If you are travelling by train from London Paddington or Oxford and this scheduled train, which should arrive at 9.18am (Monday to Friday) or 10.19am Saturday's.
If the train is running late, we will await its arrival, for up to 30 minutes. Earlier trains are available.
*If you completely miss the train from London Paddington or Oxford / or the train is cancelled then we will be unable to wait for you or provide a refund. You will not be able to join the tour.
*On occasions the train from London Paddington, Birmingham or Oxford has scheduled engineering works, please ensure you check before you travel, as any replacement bus services will mean that you will not arrive in time for the tour. If this is the case we will be unable to wait for you or provide a refund.
* Please check Evening Tours for train times & start times.
Intellectual Rights & Copyright:
We would ask that you do not record the live commentary, or make reproductions (including photographs) of the information sheets & maps that are handed out at each location. These along with the tour routes, are protected for Cotswolds Guided Tours.
Behaviour & Conduct:
All our tours are run as a group activity.
Cotswolds Guided Tours provide a structured day of exploring in the Cotswolds. At each stop you will have free time to explore, your guide will advise you on the time to return to the minibus. If you fail to return to the minibus at the allocated time your guide has the right to continue on with the tour & will be unable to return to the location to collect you. In this instance, your tour will be terminated & Cotswolds Guided Tours accepts no responsibility for your onward travel arrangements.
To ensure the safety & enjoyment of all our guests; there is an expectation that any guest taking the tour with us will behave in an acceptable manner & will be considerate to all guests travelling in the group. Cotswolds Guided Tours have the ability to terminate your tour if, in the reasonable opinion of ourselves, your behaviour or that of any member(s) in your group is likely to cause distress to any other guests travelling on the tour.
If this is the case your guide can terminate your tour at any point throughout the day & will take no responsibility for your onward travel arrangements. If, due to unacceptable or anti-social behaviour your tour is terminated, no refund will be provided. If you have booked multiple tours with us, all future bookings for your group will be terminated.
Additional Information and Cotswolds Guided Tours
*We have full Public Liability Insurance.
*We are fully licenced with Cotswolds District Council.
*Unfortunately our minibus is not equipped to carry; children under the age of 7 years, or pets
*There is an element of walking at each stop.
*Please ensure you are able to climb/step up into the minibus (height of 40cm)
*Please check this additional page on our website for further information....Is this tour right for me?