Cotswolds Evening Tours
Lucy & Richard have decided to offer a new tour experience for 2020!
The only Cotswolds Evening Tour available in the region! This is a miniature version of our ever popular 'Famous Cotswolds Tour', including free time to explore in Lower Slaughter, Bourton on the Water & Upper Slaughter.
where does the tour start?
Evening tours start from Moreton in Marsh
The Cotswolds Evening Tours is 2 hours 30mins long & will start from Moreton in Marsh Railway Station at 5.30pm on selected dates throughout the summer The tour will finish at Moreton in Marsh Railway Station at 8pm .Unfortunately we are unable to collect or return guests to any other location.
what will i see?
The Cotswolds Evening Tour is a miniature version of the Famous Cotswolds 6 hour day tour. Your tour includes visiting the beautiful villages of Upper & Lower Slaughter, along with time to explore Bourton on the Water. Three top locations to explore with the added benefit that these locations will be much quieter in the evenings, perfect for photos!
HOW LONG IS THE TOUR?
The Cotswolds Evening Tour is 2 hours 30 minutes long.
who is this tour suitable for?
This evening tour is perfect for the following guests:
- Ideal if you have arrived in Moreton in Marsh during the day, checked into your hotel & would like to make the most of your first evening in the Cotswolds.
- A perfect addition to those who have booked onto our Cotswold Highlights Tour.
- Ideal if you have spent time in Oxford during the day, have limited time & want to explore the Cotswolds in the evening before returning to London.
- Perhaps you are studying in Oxford & would like a break away for the evening to the Cotswolds.
- Perfect for those on business, perhaps taking a conference in Oxford & have limited time but don't want to miss a trip to the Cotswolds.
- If our Famous Cotswolds Tour day trip is already fully booked but you don't want to miss these key locations.
The tour will start at 5.30pm and finish at 8pm Monday to Friday & 6pm to 8.30pm on Saturday's, we would recommend having a late lunch or early evening meal before the tour starts. Or you could always have a late dinner after the tour has finished in Moreton in Marsh.
Alternatively, if the weather is nice you could enjoy a 'fish & chip' takeaway sitting by the river in Bourton on the Water, a very traditional English past-time! (Fish & Chips not included in tour price)
If you are travelling from Oxford to meet us, then we would advise catching the train that leaves Oxford at 4.15pm Monday to Friday & arrives in Moreton in Marsh at 4.53pm. On Saturday catch the 4.45pm train from Oxford, which arrives at 5.19pm.
If you are returning to London or Oxford after the tour, we would recommend booking your return train at 8.43pm Monday to Friday